Monday, May 11, 2009

The Big Move!

Well we are officially moved. The first week was a little tough but with my mom and grandmother here it made it much better. Shane and I looked at about thirty houses in two days and found the perfect one. We don't get to move in until June 16th so we are counting down the days.
We absolutely love this town. There is so much to do. We got a membership to the zoo and the YMCA. We also found a great park right by our new house where the girls can play and make alot of friends. Hope everyone is doing good. We love you and miss you all!!!! A. Zant

5 comments:

  1. Missing ya'll already! Glad you finally set this up...we can keep better track of you. You figured this stuff out WAY faster than I did -- I think I am the blog-challanged! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now that you have this up and running, I need more pictures. Get your camera out and get started. Give the girls hugs and kisses, Love you mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site - I am so glad that you are loving Kansas and that it has so much to offer! Like Nannie said "get that camera out" because we need pictures of the girls(and occasionally you and Shane). Love Mamme

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great that you already like it there so much! I know how hard it is to move to a new place away from everyone you love! It will get easier. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad and I just looked at the pictures again,the girls are beautiful and we miss you all lots. Take more pictures, give them hugs and kisses, we love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete